- All U4 teams/players practice one day per week for 30-45 minutes with the day/time selected by the coach.
- All U6 teams/players will train 2x per week for about 1 hour with the days/times selected by the U6 PDP Director.
- All U8 teams/players will train 2x per week for about 1 hour with the days/times selected by the coach.
- All U10 teams/players will train 2x per week for about 1.5 hours with the days/times selected by the coach.
- All U12 and older teams will train 2x per week for 1.5-2 hours with the days/times selected by the coach.
Training fields are open (7) days per week and a training schedule will be posted below for all SCSA/SCFC teams at the start of each season. The SCSA allows the coaches to choose their days/times for training, but reserves the right to change the training days/times of all teams in order to accomodate the needs of ALL teams.
We ask that all of our coaches work together in order to share Waterford Park so that everyone has the proper space to train in each week. Waterford Park's current size forces many teams to use 1/2 of certain fields in order to accomodate the number of teams training on any given day, therefore making teams share a field or space. Please use good judgment when sharing spaces and work things out amoung the coaches to accomodate every team's needs.
If you have a conflict regarding training, training space, or etc....please contact Michael Heuglin at email@example.com for assistance.
Please click the link below to see the full training schedule for all SCSA/SCFC teams at Waterford Park:
- SCSA/SCFC Practice/Training Schedule (link)