Recreational Soccer Tournaments
Looking for a soccer tournament for your recreational team?
The SCSA encourages all U10 and above teams to participate in the Kentucky State Tournament events at the end of each season. If your team decides to participate in the Commonwealth Cup or Kentucky American Cup simply have the coach or team manager register the team, pay the entry fee, and then submit the "Tournament Confirmation/Acceptance" email to Rich Hood, treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org for a full reimbursment of all registration fees.
To find out more information and all tournament details, please click on the links below:
- The Commonwealth Cup (only played at the end of each fall season for U10-U14 recreational teams)
- The Kentucky American Cup (only played at the end of each spring season for U10-U18 recreational teams)
- The JCYSL Tournament (played in the middle of each season for all U8-U18 recreational teams & hosted by Fern Creek Optimist Club) **the information on this tournament will be emailed to all coaches every season
- U8 Mike Miles Invitational (played at the end of each season on Fun Day for all U8 SCSA teams only...this tournament is required for all U8 SCSA team's participation)
- U10 Derek Anderson Invitational (played at the end of each season on Fun Day for all U10 SCSA teams only.......this tournament is required for all U10 SCSA team's participation)